INSTACART

1/01/2021

ADVENTURES IN VAN CAMPING

Tonight we stayed at Cedar Point Campground. It was cold and windy and I decided to prepare an egg salad for sandwiches. 



I'm in the passenger seat with all the ingredients and tools. With the cutting board on my lap, I'm chopping and slicing and dicing. Then transferred it successfully to a bowl. Mixed it all with mayonnaise and seasonings and was ready to scoop it into the sandwich bread. That's when it got difficult. Not sure what happened, but the bowl, the sandwiches, the egg salad....it all started moving at once. I tried to catch it (which made it worse), but suddenly there was egg salad everywhere! Thank goodness there was enough left in the bowl for two sandwiches. 

The initial cleanup revealed that mayonnaise does a much better job shining your dashboard than Armor All. I found chunks of boiled egg for days, even in the compartments inside the passenger door!

A non-slip mat is now on the shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment