INSTACART

5/03/2014

MANY LAST TIMES - FOR NOW

Hi, its Tom and it is CRUNCH TIME! We now have thirteen.......uh.......twelve days until we get rid of the vans and say goodbye to the house......at least for the year. We have spent the past two days going through stuff that I personally haven't looked at in the past ten years......so why do we still have it. (sentimental reasons). For me its mostly old pictures and memories of places, pictures that can't be replaced and are never really forgotten, only white washed over by our hectic daily lives.

My brother came up from Texas on April 23rd to spend some time with us before we depart and also to see friends. It's too bad that we live so far apart and don't get to spend much time together except when he visits me or I visit him. It was really great having him here for the week. His next visit to us will be in Germany on the Baltic.

Today I have to clean out my van. This will be a monumental event because there will only be two times when the inside of my van has been really clean with no clutter........the day that I bought it and after I clean it today! (to stay in my van has been threatened as punishment by my brother to his son, its been so bad at times) Of course without a pickup, my van has been substituted for work, hauling everything from boulders, rock dust, gravel, sheet rock, lumber,trash, and tree limbs to leaves and furniture. If I had to buy another new car it would be a Grand Caravan.

I unfortunately inherited "chronic worrying" so I'm taking Herb Pharm drops....Brain Tonic, Immune Defense and Nervous System to help calm me down and keep me focused on the task at hand. They seem to have helped. 

Well, I still have boxes of photo albums that I haven't found yet, and where the heck is my left shoe...........



No comments:

Post a Comment