INSTACART

4/26/2014

20 DAYS, 2 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES

Today I experienced a brief moment of disappointment. The people to come and look at the house drove up the street, turned around and left. Word is that the party didn't like the neighborhood or the outside of the house. That is personal opinion. It’s too bad, since this is a nice and friendly neighborhood. I got over my disappointment quickly.

The good thing about the expectation of a showing is that you get much more accomplished under pressure. We have now at least a squeaky clean house!

Moving right along – with 20 days left it is time for final preparations for departure.  My gown arrived yesterday. I tried it on and it fits beautifully and only needs to be hemmed a little bit. Monday both gowns will go to the tailor. She works pretty fast and the dresses will be done in plenty time.

The next week will be filled with emptying the house. I have boxes of books that need to be donated to the library, bedding that goes to the animal shelter, clothes that need to go in the suitcases and papers and pictures that need to be dropped off at the storage unit.
There is an end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment