INSTACART

4/26/2014

WE HAVE A SHOWING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow 12:45 pm! Somebody scheduled a showing to tour our home. This is the first serious inquiry since the house is on the market.

Please everybody, pray – send good vibes – cast a good spell – wish us luck – do whatever you think would help make the visitor instantly fall in love with our home..

Besides the wonderful surprise call from the realtor we had another great day. In the morning I had my last appointment and my physician told me that I’m “perfect” (he really said this). After the appointment I went to pick up a few things for my daughter in Germany and when I arrived back home my brother in law was hard at work doing landscaping and yard clean-up and Tom was moving stuff out of the garage.


Later in the afternoon, good friends came for a last visit before we leave. We don’t get to spend much time with them since they live out in the sticks in the direction we never have any business to go to. Besides, all of us are always busy. So this was a lot of fun. We have this tradition that, whenever we get a chance to get together, we share Pizza and ice cream. So that’s what was for dinner today as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment