INSTACART

4/24/2014

LAST MINUTE VISITORS

Yesterday afternoon Toms brother arrived from Texas. We haven’t seen him in six years! It’s so nice to have him here. Toms older brother came over too and we had Pizza and sat around catching up on the past.

My gown did not arrive yet and I’m getting a little antsy. The order status tells me it is in transit. Hopefully it will arrive next week. Then another week at the tailor and we are getting really lose to departure…. It will all work out just fine (I keep telling myself)

Another dinner with the family tonight. I think we are going to continue this for the week Toms brother is here. I love my family and I’m looking forward to spending time with the German part of my family. We had very little opportunity to be together. We missed a lot of birthdays, weddings and other important celebrations with the German side.


Ok, got to attend the food in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment