INSTACART

4/22/2014

FINAL DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS

Today I had my last dental appointment, got my permanent crown installed and picked up our dental records on CD. She even gave me a prescription for an antibiotics and pain meds just in case my tooth with the temporary crown decides to act up while on the ship. I was instructed several months ago to have the tooth extracted and an implant put in. That’s a total of $4500 to $5000…. for one implant! In Germany, I can have the extraction and two implants for less. So I let it slide and hope it will last a few more month. Tom is already done with his dental visits. He should be good to go for a while.

Friday I have one more appointment and then I’m all up to speed. I like the fact that they copy your medical records to CD. No more dragging around big medical record folders!

Tomorrow Toms brother arrives from TX. He will be here for a week. That will be a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment